Work for Us
We are looking for a new Fitness Coordinator!
Is fitness a major part of your life? Are you experienced in performance training and motivated to share your knowledge with the climbing community? VW Seattle is now accepting applications for the role of Fitness Coordinator!
- Personal training certification from a nationally recognized organization
- At least 3 years experience teaching group fitness classes prefered
- At least 3 years experience training private clients prefered
- Current CPR / First Aid
- Management / Coordinator experience highly desirable
- Climbing gym experience highly desirable
- Basic computer literacy
The role of the Vertical World Fitness Coordinator will include teaching/coaching members and managing administrative responsibilities as it relates to program, facility, marketing, and community/company-wide communications.
- Coordinate class schedule and instructor needs
- Facilitate and track yoga sub communications
- Updating fitness related calendars
- Organize fitness clinics and events
- Hire and train fitness staff
- Ensure the success of fitness programs by tracking basic metrics and collaborating with marketing department
- Maintain and organize the fitness spaces and equipment
- Manage the communication of facility needs with the management staff
- Organize fitness and yoga community events
- Develop relationships and outreach to diversify and promote fitness programming
- Effectively and efficiently communicate fitness related information throughout the company
- Work with the Marketing and Social Media team to promote the fitness programs
- Plan group fitness classes
- Provide private training
- Adjust movements for specific participants
- Stay current with certifications and first aid
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this or future opportunities.