Fitness & Yoga Staff
Leigh Ann Wolfe Fitness Director, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, VW Youth Climbing Team Fitness Coach
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) (pursuing)
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification
- BioForce Certified Conditioning Coach
- Dr. Stuart McGill & Brian Carroll’s The Gift of Injury Seminar: The Strength Athlete’s Guide to Recovering from Back Injury and Winning Again
- Uphill Athlete Mountain Performance Workshop
- Mountain Tactical Institute (MTI) Advanced Programming Seminar, Mountain & Military Athlete
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Coach
- USA Weightlifting Sports and Performance Coach
- Catalyst Athletics Olympic Weightlifting Seminar Level 1 with Greg Everett
- CrossFit Trainer Certified: Level I (lapsed)
- Olympic Lifting 101 Seminar with Erin Okenek
- The Outlaw Way Training Camp: Science and Precision Series
- Ido Portal’s Movement-X Seminar
- Robb Wolf’s Paleolithic Solution Seminar
- SafeSport Certified
- AIARE Course Instructor
- AIARE Level 1, Level 2, Avalanche Rescue Course, ITC Training, Pro1 Course (Feb 2019)
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR) & CPR for Health Care Providers, 2018
- Basic Alpine & Intermediate Alpine Climbing Courses, Alpine Ambassador – Squamish, BC (The Mountaineers)
- B.A. in Urban Studies, Environmental Studies minor, University of Washington
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analysis & Modeling, University of Washington
Andi Segur Fitness Coach, Personal Trainer, VW Youth Climbing Team Fitness Coach
2. My guilty pleasure is HGTV
3. I volunteer for Greyhound Pets of America Greater Northwest
4. Fall is my favorite season and a huge reason I moved to the PNW
5. Reading is my favorite way to relax and wind down
NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS) - Pursing
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Functional Range Assessment Specialist (FRAs)
Integrated Kinetic Neurology Approach Level 1
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- SafeSport Trained
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit Level 1
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- B.S in Accountancy from San Diego State University
Sunday: Not available
Quinn Brasel Personal Trainer
Limited availability. Please email email@example.com for current availability.
Amanda Mitchell Yoga Instructor
I teach Hatha Yoga – During my classes, I lead you through a slow and detailed exploration and understanding of your unique body, how it moves, how to breathe…and hopefully, how to laugh.
I started practicing yoga consistently in 2012, and became a teacher in 2013.
Kat Ochabova Yoga Instructor
Kat first tried yoga in 2010, she was curious what all the fuss was about. She instantly and unexpectedly fell in love with both the physical and mindful aspects of yoga, and was surprised how much her practice helped her to live a richer, simpler and more meaningful life. She wanted to deepen her practice and share the healing benefits of yoga with others, so she completed her 200-hr teacher training certification in 2013.
Kat has since then taught at many different spaces and yoga studios. In 2014, she opened up her own yoga studio in Edmonds (Satya Yoga). She ran the business and taught there for over two years. She ultimately realized that it was most fulfilling to focus on her students through her teaching.
Kat’s goal in her yoga classes is to offer a fun and accessible experience to everyone. She loves challenging her students, but it’s most important to her that anyone can find a welcome spot in her classes. She hopes that her students can take at least one learning from their yoga practice and fit it elsewhere into their lives. She loves climbing mountains and being outside, and is so excited to combine that with her love of healing with yoga.
Suzanne Zitzer Yoga Instructor
Suzanne is a compassionate and dedicated teacher and student of yoga who cultivates a deep respect and love for the planet, its people and all living beings. She first encountered yoga at the age of 14 and sensed that there was something deep and powerful about the practice. After practicing asana for many years, she decided to dive deeper into the teachings of yoga and its sister science, Ayurveda, and completed her 200-hour training through Synergy Yoga School in June of 2017. Her classes move at a slow and steady pace, with plenty of flowing and linking breath with movement, but also some longer holds of poses. Her teaching is both precise and fluid, encouraging students to listen to their bodies, explore their limits and soften into each moment. In each class, Suzanne’s aim is to help students re-center themselves and find more ease in life, to discover the deep well of peace, calm, and wisdom within.
Mei Ling Ellis Yoga Instructor
Mei Ling sees yoga as a powerful tool to help calm the body and mind, which can provide clarity and reduce stress–something that is often needed in today’s fast paced world. She believes in the inherent strengths and skills in all students, and appreciates the uniqueness of every ability, body, and culture. Mei Ling’s teaching style is grounding, and supports students to move mindfully between the push and pull of life by honoring themselves and deepening the connection to their inner voice. In addition to teaching yoga, Mei Ling is also an applied researcher, clinician, and rock climber.
Stephanie Kardos Yoga Instructor
My teaching style includes slow movement and meditation. The poses are set from the ground up and are rooted in anatomy and form. Slow flow and lots of stretching poses are weaved throughout class and body awareness, increasing strength and focus/concentration are the core concepts.
Has been practicing yoga 18 years, teaching yoga since 2013.
Samira Qayyam Yoga and Fitness Instructor
Samira’s passion for fitness began in Colorado, where she is from. The landscape beacons you to conquer it as best you can, it encourages you to walk, climb, jump, slide, ride. It’s out of this rugged landscape that her love of all things fitness arose after she realized that the cross training she’d been doing had prepared her to climb mountains, raft rivers, or canyoneering. Samira believes the true beauty of fitness is that it serves as a faucet to other areas of your life. The physical challenge prepares the body for anything, and mentally it toughens you to strive harder in all areas of life. Samira has been teaching yoga for over 7 years, but over her career has trained in ballet barre, strength and conditioning, and gymnastics. You can expect to get a unique workout with Samira, that will be sure to leave you remembering it a few days afterward.
Shumit Vatsal Yoga Instructor
I was introduced to yoga by my father in India and during a time when there was no cost to learn and practice yoga. I formally got certified as a Yoga Siromani “Jewel on a crown of yoga” at the International Sivananda yoga ashram in India.
Yoga in its holistic form is proper breathing, proper exercise, positive thinking or meditation, proper diet and proper rest. I only teach what been taught and supplement the teachings with my own life experiences. Selfless service is the highest form of yoga and evenness of mind in any life situation is one of the results of daily practice.
Kathy Gorohoff Yoga Instructor
Kathy has been practicing yoga since 2003, after her first daughter was born. Yoga was a gentle way to move after pregnancy. While she continued to practice, she discovered that yoga was much more than moving for an hour, it was a way to connect to the breath and mind. Once her second daughter was born, yoga was an opportunity for her to relax, connect with Self and find her center. Yoga continues to help Kathy stay grounded and is a wonderful compliment to her love of running and hiking. Kathy offers a straightforward approach to yoga that is accessible to all students. Her goal is to help people tune into their body and their breath so that they can learn how to be present on and off the mat. Kathy has been teaching yoga since 2017, she received her 200-hour Registered Yoga Training (RYT) through Synergy Yoga School with a focus on Vinyasa flow yoga, yoga philosophy and Ayurveda, the sister science to yoga.
5 Interesting Facts